It's come to my attention that I am letting down The Tauz Blaug Faithful.
There are some who disapprove of me having other things to do, such as...anything outdoors- or sports-related.
There are others who just want to see me write more, because it's seemingly entertaining for them, but mostly because they want me to be happy.
Even though I've never been good at blogging at the speed of life, this whole "I haven't posted anything in over a month" thing even has me ashamed of The Tauz.
So, in what will probably turn out to be a vain effort, I am going to re-establish Monday nights as my Blaug night. I say "re-establish" because back in the days before The Tauz Blaug, I would write blog entries on my myspace blog after watching and being inspired by Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (before it thought it was going to get canceled and the writing went off-track).
I'm gonna try this because I seem to stick to things better when I have a specific day set aside to do whatever thing it is I want/need to do. Like, Tuesday is Volleyball Night. And back in college, I picked the day that I had the fewest classes and that would be my laundry day each week for the whole semester. It totally worked for me, so I'm hoping that this sticks.
But, being self-aware, I know there's always The Tauz Factor to contend with as well. So it may end up fizzling out. We will just have to see...
After tonight, I have a few entries in the works, including an epic one about one of my favorite topics ever. The others are about a few things have kept me busy and away from the keyboard lately: The Return to Queen St., Olympic Volleyball-watching, and Friends' Wedding-Related Activities.
So start getting into the habit of checking in here on Tuesdays, because hopefully I'll get into The Tauz Blaug Monday Night Groove and then stay in it.
Like I stayed in your mom last night. Baaaaahhhhhhng.
So I'll see you next Tuesday, face.
If not sooner.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
A Foolish Declaration
Posted by
Josh
at
1:10 AM
Labels: Letting Down the Faithful, The Tauz Blaug Monday Groove, The Tauz Factor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll check. But don't break my heart again.
Fucking Olympics!
Post a Comment