I'm working on another epic Photo Journey for the ol' Blaug at the moment. But seeing as the event itself took 8 hours to unfold, and I have 40+ pictures to choose from, describe, and post... it may take a bit of time. Hopefully by the end of the week it'll be up.
In the mean time, here's something to hold you over 'til then:

This kid is doing something I can only dream of...
Enjoying the presence of a cat.
I've been working on my Photoshop skills! Can you guess what this young man was originally holding in this picture?

5 comments:
If that little boy was holding his penis in the original image, I'm going to be very impressed.
Not just by your Photoshop skills, but by how well-hung he is, as well.
I want to say a baby...a baby that deserved what they got, but I'm pretty sure it was a tennis racket(or penis).
i thnk he wuz holdn a tenis rakett lol1!1
yay! my comments are no longer discriminated against!
I've seen the original image, and I can tell you with authority that the boy was actually holding Tony.
Post a Comment