Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Brief Letter to the Fans

Dear Loyal Readers (both of you)--

OK. I'm not gonna lie. I will be vague, though. Some shit has gone down in the thirty days since I last posted anything here. That shit has almost completely derailed Project Resolution, along with a few other things in my life.



If you don't already know what is up, you'll just have to contact me to get the scoop. However, in the interest of self-improvement (which is, after all, what Project Resolution is all about in the first place), I am going to try to get this thing back on track. So...on with the show!

--The Tauz

2 comments:

melosebrain said...

you should try and get some famous person in on it now, then people will get back on track with you, but it has to be a famous person or some sort of great firey car crash/singing bear/fireworky thing.

-Tony. said...

Glad to hear Project Runway is back on track. You're my pick to win this season, buddy.