Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Can't Manufacture Inspirado...

...well, mere mortals can't, anyway.

So, I was checking my email at work on Monday when I saw that I had received something from Quiznos Subs.

"That's weird," I thought. SPAM doesn't usually make it through the pinhole that is our over-protected network at work.

I pondered for a moment longer and thought, "And that's really kind of annoying, too, that it's for something that I can't eat and haven't eaten in over 3 years now. Some poor SPAM-BOT really worked hard to get to me, and all for naught. But still, there's something particularly NOT-SPAMish about this email..."

Curious, I opened the email and what I found within was an all too logical reason that I'd been targeted to get this coupon for a free sub...from a friend.



It was Tony, not sending me a sandwich coupon, but rather begging me to return my attentions to The Blaug, in his own clever way.

"Don't forget to thank your friend!"

Indeed.

Well played, Mr. Sadowski.





Well. Played.

2 comments:

-Tony. said...

Mm.

Mmhmm.

Mmhmmwaaahahaha...

...hahahahaHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

I check The Tauz Blaug pretty much daily, just hoping I see some new content. No joke. It's like the dog in Futurama, just sitting outside in the elements, awaiting the return of his trusted companion.

Proud I could inspire you.

Just say Quiz-NO.

melosebrain said...

I gave up checking daily and now just wait for him to tell me when it happens.