Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Beard Deconstruction Project: Stage 1

Ok...so... in order to clean up (at least a little bit) my look for an important and classy event that is happening this weekend, I am shaving my beard off. I got a few interesting suggestions from some just as surprising sources--from High School Pals to YM Kids to Family and Very Close Friends. Thank you for your input! It's awesome that I got you to actually think about this at all, so...seriously...Thanks!
Here's what I started out with. Full beard that hasn't been trimmed for about two and a half weeks.
Mmmk?


This is the view your mom's pretty used to seeing me from...aww--sick burn!

Forgive the crooked state of my beardline...if I had realized it was that crooked, I would have fixed it a while ago. Also, sorry that I look so super-thrilled to be photographing myself...it was pretty late, so cut me some damn slack.

Irregardlessly, next morning, this is what I did to myself:

That's right.

Lemmy.

From fuckin' MOTORHEAD. (Modified to include the Soul Patch.)

I am completely forgainst this facial hairdo.


I love-hate it so much that I want it to go away and stay at the same time.


I am so proudshamed of it, words can't describe. Could it resurface again in the future??

Anyshit...if you think this is bad, check back tomorrow to see how it could possibly get worse...

6 comments:

melosebrain said...

OH HELL! That is awesome the best blorst way!

-Tony. said...

I have such hatepride for you over all this, I'm almost at a loss for words.

The Lemmy LIVES...what abomination unto the lord shall you unleash next?!

Anonymous said...

heh heh - amusing. I love it.
~Wendy

Anonymous said...

that. is. amazing.

Joe - fourhman.com said...

This was THE ONE. I'm sad to see it so short-lived.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...ok - where's the other pictures?! More days of beardness bliss!
~wendy